Thursday, September 9, 2010

A little about me

Hi bloggers. My name is Heather. I am "the avon lady". I have been selling Avon for almost a year and it has been one of the greatest experiences ever. I have met several amazing people. Selling Avon is definitely an experience I personally will never forget. I have had my ups and downs with Avon, but I can gladly say I have had more ups than downs. The reason I began selling Avon is because I am a mom to a wonderful little boy and his fathers income wasn't enough to pay all the bills. When I got pregnant his father and I decided I would be a stay at home mommy until Mali started school. It began getting rough and I really didn't want to go back to work and put our child in daycare. The thought of it breaks my heart. So I talked with Jake about trying Avon. It hasn't went as smoothly as I had expected it to so unfortunately the end of this month I am going back to work.

I have decided to start a blog to write about my experience with Avon and share some beauty and product tips as well. I hope you all enjoy and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

If you are interested in selling Avon you can visit my site to lean more as well as do some shopping.

God Bless.

http://www.youravon.com/heathergeorge

No comments:

Post a Comment